Looking for a Summer Job where the customers are fantastic and the environment is fun and positive? Seguin Valley offers great employment opportunities to work in a fast paced, customer oriented environment. Successful candidates will demonstrate attributes of outgoing, genuine friendly personalities, willingness to learn and flexibility in tasks.
Current 2017 positions:
- Club House: A number of positions in all areas of the clubhouse operations Full and Part Time.
- Beverage Cart
- Dining room and Banquet Servers, Bartender
- BBQ Expert
- Line cooks and Prep cooks
- Banquet Stewards
- Marshals/Starters/Shuttle Drivers
- Greens Department: Seasonal Labour positions available
All of our positions require our staff to work on holidays and weekends. Reliable transportation is required.
How to apply:
From time to time, positions through the season do become available. We will post openings on our Facebook page and on our LinkedIn page.
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate what position you are interested in.
Tips and Tricks for Job Hunters:
- Go alone! Yes, we understand going to an interview or into a job fair is intimidating. Make the best impression of your initiative by going alone. Ask your friends or family to wait in the car.
- Always bring a clean up-to-date resume: You would be surprised how many resumes we receive with wrong or old information listed for the contact. Or even no telephone number at all! Look at your resume from an employers eyes. Would you want someone to work for you with a dirty, coffee stained, wrinkled resume?
- Dress the part! Unless you are applying for a fashion stylist position most employers don’t weigh too much on a suit and tie. However we do correlate clean and tidy appearance with care and professionalism. Always take the time to look in the mirror and make sure you make a good first impression.
- Know what you want and do your HOMEWORK: One of the first questions we always ask is “What Position are you applying for?” Its very unlikely you will be qualified for every position at the golf course so and answer like “I don’t know, I will do anything!” does not fair well. Spend a few minutes looking at the job descriptions, what positions do you have the basic skills and qualifications for? Now when we ask the next questions you will be in a better position to answer them.
- Relax! Chances are the interviewer is just as nervous and uncomfortable as you are.